The Fraser Valley Brain Injury Association is a charitable organization that has been offering support and services to people with acquired brain injuries and their families since 1997. We provide a variety of programs throughout the Fraser Valley from Langley to Boston Bar. For updated information on upcoming events, programs and services, check out our most recent newsletter.
- To act as an advocate for people of all ages with acquired brain injury and their families and to encourage, promote and the development of appropriate services, opportunities, rehabilitation and training for all survivors of brain injury throughout the Fraser Valley.
- To provide assistance and a support network for survivors of brain injury and their family members.
- To promote and generally advance public awareness, knowledge and appreciation of the specific needs of people with acquired brain injuries and their families.
- To serve as an information centre of current knowledge, research and leading edge technology regarding acquired brain injury.
- To be a voice regarding needs and options for housing, social and recreational opportunities.
- To promote the prevention of brain injury.
FVBIA is funded in part by:
The Province of British Columbia
FVBIA is a Community Partner of the United Way of the Fraser Valley